About Me

Software engineer Technical Consultant Passion for writing editorials. Part time blogging. Journalism My Book Dreams

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MUST read -- Page 1

COPYRIGHT NOTE

This blog is written by a consultant working with the  Oracle Business Intelligence Suite. The primary goal of the blog is to help beginners with Oracle BI Apps .I am planning to add learnings ,experiences and scenarios .


1. Paid – To- Blog Disclosure – I am NOT paid to write this blog. This is a personal blog.

2. Responsibility
The opinions on this are personal &  represent my personal views only. I do not represent or write on behalf of any agency, company or employer. I don’t represent views of my employer(s) or client(s). I’m not affiliated with Oracle, nor do I have any claim to their intellectual property.


3. Libel & Do No Harm
My intention is to “do no harm” and my posts are not counsel they are just my opinions and advice. What I write on my blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. I can not guarantee accuracy.  If people use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured or damaged, I am  not to be held responsible.
 

4.Comments
I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone says on my blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in my country or theirs through their comments’ content, implication, and intent. I have to approve comments first and have the right to refuse them.

5. Copyright
I don’t claim copyright to the works that I quote using fair use principle. If you find copyrighted material that you own on this site – please let me know and I’ll remove it or credit you for it whatever that works for you.


**********************************************************************************
Note: Would like to thank (http://obiee-blog.info/about/)  for this post and credit this post to the mentioned blog.I just picked the copyright clauses and I hope you wont mind this.
**********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts